Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3: Marquez is not afraid of Pacquiao, why?

Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3: Of course Marquez does not afraid of Pacquiao. We can even hear over news that Marquez said he will win the foght with confident. Marquez will use his deep strategy in order to dominate Pacquiao is just a few rounds. So, Pacquiao would be very caredul.

 

Call it bluster, call it hype, call it a lie if you want to, but Juan Manuel Marquez says he's not afraid of Manny Pacquiao heading into their November 12 fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO pay-per-view. FromBoxingScene.com:

"I have no fear to Pacquiao. I will do my best in the ring and I am very calm. ... [I will beat Pacquiao] with intelligence. I'm sure this time, Manny will use his right hand more, but I'm working to be ready for whatever he brings," Marquez said.

Of course, they've been in the ring twice, but it's been a while, and Manny has indeed developed a far stronger right hand than he had in the second fight, and the right hand he had then was a lot better in 2008 than it was in 2004, when they first met.

Personally, this goes with a lot of the other stuff Marquez says: I believe it. That doesn't mean I think it makes this a better fight. There are criticisms of the fight, and I understand that. But I'm excited for it. They're two great fighters, fearless guys who will someday be in the Hall of Fame. Marquez is Manny's greatest rival. I don't have any doubt that he and Nacho Beristain will have a good game plan in a couple of weeks. I do wonder if they can do much with it.

 

Watch Pacquiao Vs Marquez 3 Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...